Every player will be expected to wash a kit twice this season.
If you cannot take the kit for any reason please try and let us know in advance. Players will be picked based on nearest to the top of the list.
Players missing from the list will be added to gaps or asked to volunteer a week, you wont be forgotten!
Below are the kit manufacturers washing instructions.
It should be noted that most fabrics discolour due to staining by substances such as mud and grass which will not always be entirely removed by washing, soaking garments as soon as possible can help to reduce discolouration.
- Remove as much mud from the garment as possible before soaking/washing.
- Follow the detergents manufacturer's instructions.
- Avoid products containing bleach that may damage fabrics, trims and decorative.
- DO NOT exceed washing temperature of a 30 degree wash cycle.
- Do not overfill the washing machine with garments, if ratio to garments is too small, dirt can be re deposited.
- Fabric conditioners are not recommended to shirts and shorts as this can build up a film on the fibres and can prevent the washing process from penetrating filaments and dislodging dirt.
- TUMBLE DRYING not recommended.
- DO NOT IRON over transfers and numbers.
Highest on the list goes next.
Rich Jones, Chris Jones, Daryl Francis
Todd Bartlett, Chris Smith, Steve Caliguiri,
Rob Bingham, Charlie Francis, Ewan Thompson, Jack Shelcott, Andy Cubitt